Outpatient Services at Westport House
Our outpatient center, Turnbridge Westport, has been designed to facilitate focused, effective, treatment services for substance abuse and co-occurring disorders.
The clinical center is dually licensed by the CT Dept. of Public Health for psychiatric and substance abuse treatment. In addition, it has earned a three-year accreditation from the Commission on the Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), the highest honor it awards.
The following services are offered at the outpatient center:
- Day & Evening Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Relapse Prevention Groups (OP)
- Psychiatry & Medication Management
- Individual Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Medication-assisted Treatment (Vivitrol & Suboxone)
- Drug Testing & Monitoring
- Complementary Therapies
Learn more about services by visiting the Outpatient Services page.