Our outpatient clinical center has been carefully designed to facilitate focused, effective, treatment services for substance abuse and co-occurring disorders.
The clinical center is dually licensed by the CT Dept. of Public Health for psychiatric and substance abuse treatment. In addition, it has earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for Behavioral Health Care Accreditation by demonstrating continuous compliance with its performance standards. The Gold Seal of Approval is a symbol of quality that reflects an organization’s commitment to providing safe and effective care.
The following services are offered at the outpatient center:
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Relapse Prevention Groups (OP)
- Psychiatry & Medication Management
- Individual Therapy
- Medication-assisted Treatment
- Drug Testing & Monitoring
- Neuropsychological Testing
- Complementary Therapies