Westport House is a drug and alcohol sober living home and in-network insurance coverage provider for United Healthcare. We are located in Fairfield County Connecticut 20 miles from Westchester County and 52 miles to NYC.
We provide substance abuse rehab for young men aged 18-30.
If you or a family member is considering an extended care sober living treatment center who accepts United Healthcare insurance, please give us a call to discuss coverage available to you.
Westport House Services – United Healthcare
- Extended Care For Young Men – our program works to help the patient transition to the real world and avoid relapse.
- Sober Living For Men – Our sober living home is for those who have received drug and alcohol treatment seeking a path to permanent recovery. There are many steps to recovery. We work to help develop the skills to live a positive, substance-free life.
- Clinical Care – Individual and group counseling. Inpatient and Outpatient recovery programs are both available.
- Recovery Coaching – No matter where you are in life, whether an athlete or in substance abuse recovery, everyone can improve with coaching. Our coaching process is unique to every person.
- Health and Recreation – physical and recreation are important for a healthy mind and body for everyone. Our health and recreational program are far reaching with many events available.
- Collegiate Sober Living Program – This program is designed to further academic achievement and confidence to achieve a productive, sober free life.
If you are seeking a sober living program that accepts your United Healthcare Insurance, call our admissions office to discuss your coverage. You can click the tab at the top right of this page to contact our on-site admissions professionals to answer your questions and discuss the coverage process. You can also arrange for a tour of our facility.
For your convenience, we have a short contact form you can use to send a confidential inquiry and to set up a call or meeting. Click Here to Contact Us
We look forward to answering your questions about United Healthcare Coverage At Westport House.